Dryer Vent Cleaning
With Clearly Amazing, home maintenance becomes a breeze.
Like many home maintenance tasks, dryer vent cleaning doesn’t typically rise to the top of the list for most homeowners so is often ignored – or you think that simply clearing the lint trap inside the dryer is sufficient.
According to the National Fire Protection Association*, in 2010-2014, U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated 14,500 dryer-related fires each year, with the leading cause being failure to clean dryer vents. When going unchecked, lint can build up throughout the exhaust ductwork and result in a host of potential issues …
- This highly flammable substance presents a serious fire risk.
- The dryer becomes overburdened, causing it to have to work harder and run longer.
- Moisture can collect, allowing lint to become moldy.
- Dangerous carbon monoxide gases can build up and seep out into the home.
The fully insured cleaning pros at Clearly Amazing will thoroughly clean your dryer vent system to …
- Prevent fire risk, injury and property loss
- Ensure maximum dryer efficiency
- Lower utility costs
- Prolong the life of the dryer
While performing this task yourself may seem advantageous, it can actually create more issues. It’s important to have the right tools so that lint is captured and removed rather than pushed to a spot where it can continue to accumulate. Also, the ductwork must be reinstalled properly for effective, efficient functioning.
Call on the Clearly Amazing cleaning experts to safely and effectively clean your dryer vent system. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Learn more about the importance of dryer vent cleaning and get answers to common questions.