Tile Roof Cleaning
"*" indicates required fields
Trust your tile roof to the exterior cleaning experts at Clearly Amazing.
Owning or managing a building or properties brings with it essential maintenance. You want your investment or that of your employer or client to stand the test of time, retain its value, and serve its purpose for many years to come.
As your property’s first line of defense against the harsh elements and one of the single-greatest expenses to replace, your tile roof requires proper cleaning in order to preserve tile integrity and avoid costly damage. Due to the nature and qualities of tile roofs, the right cleaning method is paramount. They call for a gentler approach that won’t degrade or weaken the tile surface, yet effectively clean and sanitize.
At Clearly Amazing, our roof cleaning experts utilize our low-pressure soft wash technique specifically designed for applications like this. Our process …
- Removes harmful growth: Destroying bacteria, mold and lichen.
- Safely cleans: Using eco-friendly, highly effective solutions.
- Preserves tile integrity: Maintains tile surface and structure.
- Extends roof life: By removing damaging stains and growth.
- Delivers a longer-lasting clean: By killing the actual plant spores for a clean that lasts 2-3 times longer than other methods.
- Improves aesthetics: Revealing your roof’s natural beauty.
You may think that pressure washing is the best approach, but it actually compromises your roof …
- Breaks down the tiles, leaving them more porous to attract dirt.
- Makes tiles more vulnerable to cracks and breaks.
- Removes or dulls tile glazing, causing tile fading and discoloration.
- Damages the grout, forcing water under the tiles.
- Stresses the underlying materials, causing tears and eventually leaks.
- Doesn’t kill spores, so more frequent cleaning is required.