At Clearly Amazing, we help preserve and extend the life of your roof
Your roof is designed to serve the critical function of protecting your home’s interior from the harsh elements, but such exposure takes its toll over time. Toxic environmental substances such as mold, algae, moss and lichen can grow on your roof’s surface, leaving staining and an unsightly appearance. More importantly, if left unaddressed, these substances can cause deterioration, damage to underlying materials, and the need for costly remediation and repair.
To help preserve your investment and get more life out of your roof, regular cleaning is required. While you may be tempted with DIY pressure washing, it can actually harm your roof – breaking down roofing materials, pushing water behind your siding or into your attic … and even voiding your roof’s warranty.
At Clearly Amazing, we employ our special soft wash process, which is uniquely designed for those applications where a more gentle approach is required to safely and effectively clean and sanitize surfaces. This process uses low pressure and eco-friendly products to …
- Remove and kill harmful growth: Without compromising the integrity of the roofing materials
- Create a healthy living environment: By destroying allergens and contaminants
- Deliver a longer-lasting clean: By killing the actual plant spores for a clean that lasts 2-3 times longer than other methods
- Preserve your roof’s condition: Extending its useful life
- Improve curb appeal: With brilliantly clean results
We know that most homeowners don’t have the time, necessary equipment, or expertise to tackle these tough, and sometimes dangerous, cleaning jobs. You can trust the fully insured, intensively trained cleaning specialists at Clearly Amazing to address all of your exterior cleaning needs to your complete satisfaction. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Learn more about the benefits of roof cleaning and get answers to common questions.