We provide Christmas Light installation as a part of our service offerings, and I get asked pretty frequently why someone would hire an expert, rather than channel their own inner Clark Griswold. The answers might not be completely clear until you start digging. Luckily, in my experience, I have come across scenarios where hiring a pro would save plenty of time and money.
- Safety. For starters, getting on roofs or using ladders have risks associated with them; when we fall our bodies don’t bounce, they break. Hiring pros will definitely ensure your safety and mitigate any injuries that could occur. Experts will come with at least 2 team members (help with holding and moving ladders). They are trained in harnesses, the G.O.A.T (roof anchor), and using specialized shoes for traversing roofs. If you aren’t sure that you can safely do the installation, please call someone to help!
- Saves Space. When you hire an expert, they bring all the tools and inventory necessary to make your lights look great. In turn, they also take down the lights in January and store the inventory for the next year. This means you don’t have to take up space for storage, and you won’t have to fight the entangled lights. Sounds like a win/win.
- Saves Time. Experts are experts for a reason. An experienced team of Christmas Lights installers can install a job from 30 minutes-4 hours (all depending on the amount of work). If you are in a pinch and need the lights up quick, you may want to look into hiring pros. Additionally, you can save the holiday times for spending time with loved ones and enjoying the holiday!
- Convenience– Let’s face it, the holiday times typically aren’t the most ideal for being outside doing chores. Hiring an expert gives you peace of mind your lights display will look great, and you don’t have to freeze or get wet doing so. These times are hectic, consider taking it off your plate to concentrate on other important matters.
- Service Guarantee. With Christmas decorations, the weather (mainly wind) is not your friend. Also, lights go out, it happens. Christmas lights experts offer in their service a 24-hour service guarantee. If any light goes out, lights fall or anything else that can happen, happens, they will send a technician out within 24 hours to fix it. Your lights will always be on and looking good with a professional installer behind them.
In closing, the 5 best reasons to hire an expert to install your Christmas lights are Safety, Saving Space, Saving Time, Convenience, and 24 Hour service of your lights. If you have any questions or feedback please let us know.