A dirt magnet
You’ve invested a great deal in creating a welcoming outdoor living space for relaxing, socializing and making memories – and you want that investment to serve your needs for years to come. Playing host to family cookouts, friends’ get-togethers, life celebrations – even staycations – this space is truly an oasis for all to enjoy.
But like anything exposed to the elements and outdoor environment, your pool enclosure, lanai, deck and furniture become a natural invitation for dirt and bugs to build up and algae and mold to form and grow. While this certainly creates an unsightly appearance, more importantly, it leaves your property vulnerable to deterioration and a shortened lifespan. This is where proper maintenance comes in.
Not any process will do
You may think that you can just grab a bucket and rag and any cleaning product and simply wash away the accumulated stains, film and dirt, but this could be doing you more harm than good. Just like any surface inside your home such as granite or quartz counters, hardwood floors, or stainless steel appliances, exterior surfaces also have their own unique cleaning and sanitizing needs.
While cleaning it yourself is an option, pool cages, decks and lanais require special attention and care to …
- Safely clean and sanitize: With just the right balance of technique, proper cleaning solution, and water pressure to preserve the materials, screens and structure
- Destroy harmful growth: Effectively killing mold and other contaminants
- Address all areas: Including those hard-to-reach sections where toxic substances can be lurking and multiplying
- Deliver a longer-lasting clean: By killing the actual plant spores for a clean that lasts 2-3 times longer than other methods
- Preserve your property: Extending the life of your investment
PRO TIP: Ensure that whoever you hire to clean and sanitize your outdoor living space takes the necessary steps to protect the surrounding landscaping due to the damaging effects of the cleaning solution.
Not any contractor will do
Calling yourself an exterior cleaning expert and actually being one can be two very different things. Anyone with a truck and a pressure washer can claim to be a professional, so you always want to do your homework and ask the right questions upfront to ensure that you hire a trusted, reputable company for the job.
Some questions to ask include …
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you insured?
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Do you offer free estimates?
- Do you have long-term employees vs. subcontractors?
- What process do you use to clean pool cages, lanais, decks and outdoor furniture?
- What steps do you take to protect surrounding landscaping?
- Can you provide customer reviews?
If you’re looking to have any of your exterior surfaces professionally cleaned, our highly experienced, fully insured, and ladder-safety certified crews stand ready to serve! At Clearly Amazing, we’re your convenient single source for a full menu of exterior cleaning, sanitizing, and lighting installation services.
Contact us today to schedule your cleaning or to request a free estimate.