It’s what’s on the outside
Your home is your favorite place to be and the hub where family and friends live, gather and make cherished memories. So it’s only natural that you’d want your interior spaces to be inviting, beautiful and comfortable. If you’re like most people, you spend a good deal of money, time and energy maintaining and updating the interior to fit your lifestyle and meet your needs.
But what about your home’s exterior? With all of this focus on your inside living areas, care and attention to the outside surfaces can take a back seat and often be overlooked or even ignored. While all may seem fine, issues can be developing that over time can prove quite detrimental and costly to remedy – and your home’s resale value can suffer in the process.
Much more than a pretty face
When it comes to your home’s exterior, there is more than meets the eye. Proper upkeep is just as important for the exterior as it is for the interior – if not more so. Regular cleaning, sanitizing and inspection are essential to the overall health, condition and longevity of your home’s outside structure, and serve to …
- Protect the exterior – and interior – from water penetration and damage, deterioration, and toxic buildup
- Promote better health through the elimination of mold, mildew, allergens and toxic substances
- Prolong its condition and lifespan
- Preserve the value of your greatest investment
- Provide peace of mind
Signs and signals
Just as your vehicle alerts you that service is needed, so does your home’s exterior. Telltale signals include …
- Roof: Mold, algae, moss and lichen growth and staining
- Siding: Mold, mildew and dirt film and staining
- Gutters: Clogging, overflow, mold growth, pest infestation
- Hardscaping: Staining/discoloration, grime, toxic buildup
- Windows: Weather, pollution, mineral and rust film
- Fencing: Mold and mildew growth
While it’s important to heed these warning signs, the best approach is to stay on top of exterior maintenance so that you can prevent such things from forming in the first place. It’s much easier to keep up on these tasks rather than dealing with the accumulated affects of deferred maintenance … and the potential deterioration and damage it can cause.
Proactive vs. reactive
Getting on a regular schedule of inspecting, cleaning and sanitizing your exterior surfaces will go a long way in protecting and preserving them – and in making your life easier. For maximum convenience, consider contracting with a professional cleaning company offering:
- Soft washing (cleaning/sanitizing) of roofs, siding, decks, awnings, fencing, pergolas, outdoor furniture, and kids’ playsets
- Pressure washing of patios, porches, steps, sidewalks, pathways, retaining walls, breezeways, and driveways
- Gutter cleaning, flushing and inspecting
- Window and skylight cleaning, detailing and inspecting
If you’re looking to have any of your exterior surfaces professionally cleaned, our highly experienced, fully insured, and ladder-safety certified crews stand ready to serve! At Clearly Amazing, we’re your convenient single source for a full menu of exterior cleaning, sanitizing, and lighting installation services.
Contact us today to schedule your cleaning or to request a free estimate.